Make Your Voice Heard in the Student Government Elections!

Photo Courtesy of Bucks.edu

The student government is going up for re-election this upcoming April, but the current members are still committed to performing their best this semester while tackling many student issues.
The ballot to vote will be sent out electronically via e-mail. It will be sent toward the last week of April, so make sure to get your vote heard.
If a student wanted to get the student government’s attention on a particular issue, they may go to the Bucks website and express their concerns on the Student Government tab.
A list of contact information for the student government members may be found on the website on the homepage. They are all open to hearing your concerns, criticism, and issues at any point in the semester. They also provide basic information if asked.
If a student wished to run for student government, it would be wise to start getting all the information required in soon. Visit the Student Government in Rollins 111 and speak with Matthew Cipriano.
Cipriano is the head of student programs and clubs here at Bucks. He will be able to provide any information for entering the election.
The duties of each board member are listed under the Executive Board tab on the student government webpage.
Students may also attend open board meetings to voice concerns and see what student government members do. These meetings are held every Tuesday throughout the school year.
Some meetings are also hosted online by video so students at the Upper and Lower Bucks campuses can sit in on meetings.
You can make real change and become involved here at Bucks with Student Governemnt.