US Navy Confirms Existence of UFOs

Last month, the US Navy confirmed that videos posted to the New York Times’ website in 2017 are depicting Unidentified Flying Objects (UFOs).

The Navy referred to the objects shown in the three videos as Unidentified Aerial Phenomena (UAP). These videos, which have unofficially been called “FLIR1,” “Gimbal,” and “GoFast,” were posted on the New York Times website alongside an article explaining how the Pentagon was conducting a secret UFO investigatory project called the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program (AATIP).

Bonnie Kovitch, a 19-year-old special education major from Southampton, responded to the news of the UFOs.

“Heck yeah, aliens exist. It’s just not very plausible to think that other planets don’t have life on them. We can’t be the only ones,” said Kovitch.

The videos were first published on the website “To the Stars Academy of Arts and Sciences,” a company founded by Tom DeLonge, the former singer and guitarist of Blink-182. His company specializes in UFO research. When the videos were posted on the website in 2017, it played an important role in starting a conversation about UFOs, that ultimately led to official an acknowledgement and this confirmation.

Sidney Pratt, 25, who is a psychology major from Chalfont also commented on this breaking news.

“I believe in there being other occupants in the universe, because the universe is infinite so it just seems very likely that there are others,” said Pratt.

However, the Navy is not confirming the existence of alien life and continues to use the term UAP. The only acknowledgement was that the objects shown in the three videos are unidentifiable. The Navy tried to reduce the stigma attached to reporting UAP sightings because such phenomena are not authorized to fly in U.S. airspace, thus they are to be considered a matter of national security.

The talk of these UFOs continues to solidify people’s suspicions that aliens exists.

Bucks student Joel George, 18, biomedical engineering major from Bensalem, helped explain the theories that fuel people’s curiosity.

“I think that there are other occupants in the universe. Earth is just kind of this tiny place in the middle of nowhere compared to the entire galaxy. So, yeah, I think it’s pretty possible.” George continued. “Overall though, it’s pretty rare to come across UFOs and there are a lot of hoaxes about UFOs these days.”