Bucks Student Trump Supporters Discuss Whether Donald is Worthy of Reelection

March For Truth

March For Truth

Funcrunch Photo

Funcrunch Photo

March For Truth

Elijah Pittman, Centurion Staff

Donald Trump has been in office for little less than a year now and he has done nothing he said he was going to do. All he has been doing was starting drama throughout the states. In his presidency students have different views on him and if they will vote to reelect him or not.

Parker Kelley, 18, a Mathematics major at BCCC is an open Trump supporter. Even as an Hispanic he has his own reasons for voting for Donald Trump. Even for him being a supporter he is upset with President Trumps actions. “I don’t think he will be voted back in because he has too much drama surrounding him. He put America through too much already. Even with all his drama he makes me want to get more into politics and voting because I want to know what he is doing because it’s usually something bad.”

Christiana Washington, 20, a nursing major is not a trump supporter. She voted against him in the last presidential election. “I don’t think Trump will be reelected because ever since he been elected I think people now see his true colors. They see that he is not fulfilling none of his promises and now they see him differently. Having him in office still won’t make me want to vote and get into politics because the popular vote obviously don’t really matter. I voted for Hillary and she had more popular vote and still lost.”

Dahmier Meadows, 18, a sports management major is against Trump and wants nothing to do with him. He talks about how he isn’t a good president and doesn’t do his job. “Donald Trump is corny and defiantly will not be reelected. He doesn’t do what a president is supposed to do. He just wants to be on twitter and talk nonsense. But now he makes me want to look more into politics and see what’s about to change and what’s about to affect me. Also, it makes me want to vote to get him out of office so that someone more qualified can be elected.”

Drew Sanoumnga, 18, a health science major is not a fan of Trump. As an immigrant he has a personal hatred towards him because of Trumps treatment towards immigrants. “ I don’t think he will get another term because one he is a bad president, two because he is trying to appeal Obama care which is helping thousands of people, three he is a horrible leader, and four he worries about issues that a president shouldn’t worry about. Having him as president is very discouraging but you need to stay focused on politics because these people run our government and we should be knowledgeable on what they are doing.”

Even though Donald Trump has been president for a short time people already want him out.  Even his supporters see that he is a fraud and isn’t keeping the promises he made to them. People only want to get into politics just to see what crazy thing he does next. People are just waiting for the next election to get him out.

• Bucks Student Trump Supporters Discuss Whether Donald is Worthy of Reelection

Bucks Student Hunger on the Rise, a New Survey Confirms

Bucks Student Involvement Fair Returns With a New Name and a New Location

Democratic Candidate Scott Wallace on Climate Change, Gun Control and More

Sports

Gearing Up for the Upcoming Soccer Season

Chef Apprenticeship Program Offers Worthwhile Experience Plus a Degree!

Sports

Bucks Cross Country Team Seeks New Members

A Sitdown with Bucks President Stephanie Shanblatt

Bucks Journalism Forum Talks Viral Videos, Jobs In The Field

Sports

Philly Inquirer Columnist Mike Sielski On Twitter, The Super Bowl & Fake News In New Age of Sports Journalism

PA Community Colleges Converge At State Capitol to Rally for Better Funding