Rihanna releases a new song, ‘Diamonds’

Pop culture singer Rihanna knows how to keep fans on their toes with her unpredictability: The release of a new single, “Diamonds,” on Sept. 26.

In today’s pop culture industry it is difficult for a talented individual to make it big. And it is just as easy for that same artist to quickly fade out. Their fame is typically short-lived after they make a few hits.

For the very well-known Barbadian pop singer Rihanna, releasing her seventh consecutive album is a great accomplishment. The album itself will not be released until sometime in November. This single will give her fans a little taste of what to expect.

This song was first launched on radio station Q102. Numerous individuals called into the radio station with anticipation making sure that they were going to play the new single. One individual even called in stating that she was missing class in order to hear Rihanna’s song.

It is an amazing accomplishment that this young Barbadian woman has made such a great name for herself here in America. The key to her success is the fact that she always keeps her fans on their toes.

Maria Renel, a student at Bucks says, “Rihanna has created so many different images for herself through her music that her fans never know what to expect from her, keeping them interested”.

Many of Rihanna’s songs are very upbeat and can give a listener who has no rhythm the urge to get out on the dance floor and dance all night long. Some of her songs are very quiet and relaxing.

Among her six albums she has a variety of songs, from happy songs and sad songs to love songs and break up songs. This variety attracts a diverse base of fans who never know what to expect from her, which is what keeps her popular in the industry.

Perhaps other pop culture artists should follow in her footsteps and create an unpredictable image for themselves that keep their fans guessing. The song that Rihanna just released on Wednesday is unlike many of her prior songs. It is a song that creates a positive tone for her listeners as it explores her vocals in a way never heard before.

“Diamonds” is yet another example of how Rihanna keeps herself at the top through her unpredictability and never ending talent.