Outdoor Movie Night at Bucks

Still Courtesy of Paramount

Bucks will be hosting an outdoor movie night event at the Newtown campus on October 15th, 2021 at 6:30 pm. The event will take place outside Linksz Pavilion and is open to all members of the community.
The movie, “A Quiet Place Part II,” is rated PG-13, so it is up to viewers discretion but it may be best to leave young children at home for the event. The film follows the remainder of a small family living in the aftermath of an invasion of creatures who can only find prey via sound.
According to the @BucksCCC Instagram, “Current Bucks students, faculty, and staff (and their guests) will each receive a complimentary bottle of water (and) candy bar.” Popcorn will also be provided for all attendees.
Bottles of water and candy are also going to be sold, and all proceeds will benefit the Bucks County Community College Student Emergency Fund.
The event is BYO chair or blanket, and alcohol is strictly prohibited.
Admission is free, but attendees are required to register for the event in advance. The link can be found on the Bucks Instagram, or can be found at bucksedu.wufoo.com/forms/bucks-county-community-college-movie-night-rsvp.
Be sure to register if you want to attend!
In the event of rain, the event will take place in the gym. Masks will be worn and social distancing guidelines will be followed if the event is to take place indoors.