Movies Coming Soon

ISSA ME MARIO!… TO THE MOVIES! You grew up with the video games, you grew up with the arcades, you grew up with the toys, now you get to see your favorite plumbers on the big screen! You had your Super Smash bros on your tiny TV with your Xbox, Playstation, Nintendo, and eventually your Switch in your hands but now it’s time for the IMAX!

Remember having your friends over for pizza, bags of Doritos, and endless amounts of Mountain Dew and hours of playing Super Mario games on Friday nights after your Blockbuster run in the late 90s and early 2000s? Now it’s time to grab your friends and see your favorite duo come to life!

The new Super Mario is set for a theoretical release on April 10th 2023.

DIRECTORS: Aaron Horvath and Michael Jelenic

CAST: Chris Pratt (Guardians of the Galaxy, Jurassic World), Charlie Day (Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Monsters University, Fist Fight), Jack Black (School of Rock, Kung Fu Panda, Shallow Hal), Anya Taylor-Joy (The Witch, Morgan)

WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE SCARY MOVIE? It better be Scream! The famous line that made us fall in love with the original Scream directed by Wes Craven! Ghostface is back but this time making his way from Woodsboro to New York City, hunting new and old sets of groups. Hold on to your nachos and soda because it’s going to be a bloody STAB-a thon! But don’t answer the phone.

DIRECTORS: Matt Bettinelli-Olpin and Tyler Gilletn (Ready or not)

CAST: Jenna Ortega (Netflix’s Wednesday, X), Courtney Cox (Friends, SCREAM 1996), Hayden Panetierre (Remember the Titans, HBO’s Heroes), Jasmin Savoy Brown (YellowJackets)

Melissa Barraera (Netflix’s Keep Breathing, Bedrest)

GROOVY!

If you like blood, guts, gore, and evil demons, Evil Dead Rise is the movie for you!

Set in the city of Los Angeles, a woman is in the fight for her life and to save others as a sinister book has unleashed havoc in her small apartment.

DIRECTOR: Lee Cronin

CAST: Alyssa Sutherland (Amazon’s The Vikings, Spike’s The Mist) , Lily Sullivan ( National Geographic’s Barskins, Amazon’s Picnic at Hanging Rock), Nell Fisher (Northspur, My life is Murder)