Students Can Unwind With the Gaming Club

The beginning of the fall semester also marks the beginning of club season. Clubs all over BCCC are actively seeking new members, and the Gaming Club is one of them.
If you’ve had a rough day at school and you are looking to lay back and relax a bit, then the Bucks Gaming Club is the place to be.
This year, the club is under the fearless leadership of new President, 24 year-old- multimedia major Ricardo Ramirez from Sellersville. Although Ramirez may be the current president, he is not the founder of the club.
“This club started about three years ago,” Ramirez said. “It was formed because there was a need to create a safe space where people can go and relax after a long stressful day.”
Ramirez went on to say, “People can go there and make friends in a less stressful environment than other clubs,”
He continued, “The Gaming Club offers a chance to actually communicate and talk with others, unlike the other clubs.”
“There will be three events the Digital Gaming Club is planning on hosting,” Ricardo assured.
The first one, a “Soul Caliber 4” tournament, will take place on Sept. 25. The current location is unknown, but the ideal location will be either the Linkz Pavilion or the Gallagher room.
The second event is a gaming flea market, but as of now the date is unknown.
The third event is a Smash Brothers Tournament in December. They would like it to be the latest game in the series, but afraid it may just be the fourth installment instead of the fifth.
There are no requirements to joining this club besides being a registered student at the campus.
The Digital Gaming Club takes place at the Rollins Center, Room 115, on Tuesday and Thursdays from 3:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. Be sure to equip yourself with some games and join them!
If you want to join their Discord server, their invitation code is always on the board in the club meeting room.
If you want to talk to Ramirez about the club, his office hours are 2:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. before club meetings and 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. after club meetings in the gaming room. If you have any suggestions or complaints for their club, be sure to send your words to their suggestion box in Rollins 115.