Philadelphia Eagles are Headed to the Super Bowl

Photo+by+Raymundo+Scout+Varela-Urizar+Jr.+
Photo by Raymundo Scout Varela-Urizar Jr.

The Philadelphia Eagles are on their way to Arizona for the 2023 Super Bowl!

On Sunday, Jan. 29, Lincoln Financial Field was packed with fans wearing green and white when the Eagles beat the San Francisco 49ers 31-7, opening the game’s drive with a six yard touchdown by Miles Sanders. The 49ers only had 164 total yards, and a two out of eight conversion rate on third down.

The Eagles are set to play the Kansas City Chiefs, the team coached by former Philadelphia Head Coach Andy Reid, on Feb. 12. The exciting game will also have Eagles player Jason Kelce and Chiefs player Travis Kelce going head to head as enemies on the  field but brothers off the field.

Be sure to grab your jerseys, face paints, confetti, and all the attire because this game will be history!

Earlier, the Eagles claimed victory over the New York Giants on Saturday, Jan. 23 with a score of 38-7 in the National Football Conference (NFC) playoffs.

Philadelphia Eagles fan Tim Dischert of Doylestown says, “I was very surprised that it was going to be a stomp. I was hoping for a closer game but I’m just really happy that we won. It was probably one of our best games. We had great teamwork, the coaching staff did really good, and we played great defense.”

Green and White fan Dan, 28, of Bucks County, said, “I just love how Miles Saunders does his job. I love how Boston Scott does what he does as well as our third running back. Also for the offensive line they are awesome. It’s going to be tough to replace them, especially with free agency coming up.”

He added, “God bless Nick Siriani and his ability to you know coach the team and educating his team, trusting in his staff.”