Three Times The Victory For The Eagles!

Photo Courtesy of Raymundo Varela-Urizar

The Philadelphia  Eagles are 3-0 after winning their games against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, New England Patriots and the Minnesota Vikings with a nail-biting start to the 2023 season!

Philadelphia Eagles Fan and Doylestown Resident Tyler Stephen says, “Honestly with the way the Eagles have played the first two games of the regular season I could see them winning the NFC East with an 11-6 or 12-5 record.”

Stephen added, “I don’t know if they’ll go to the Superbowl, it’s too early to talk about that but I definitely think they have a shot at winning the NFC East.”

“I am pretty optimistic the Eagles will have one of the best offenses in the league. I also feel pretty confident in our kicker Jake Elliot because he has had some clutch field goals so far this season. I believe he will play a big part in the Eagles season this year.”

Eagles Quarterback Jalen Hurts has a record of 363 Passing Yards, and 72 rushing yards along with two touchdowns. Jason Kelce, the Eagle’s center, has a record of 430 yards and 16 allowed sacks.

Another Eagles Fan Joey Teer of Southampton says “My original prediction was 11-6 on the season, and I think 11-6 is what I’m gonna stick to. The first half of the year is a good time to pick up some easy wins. It’s a hard feeling to describe because I wanna be happy but at the same time, the team hasn’t been playing up to par.”

“Now that might be because of the offense coordinator.  It’s got to be the defense, the sky’s the limit. You could almost say we have a super team just because of how awesome our defense is. I could write out all the names but really it’s all of them.”

Avonte Maddox is en route for an injury recovery with a torn pectoral with the hope of a speedy recovery.

The mighty Philadelphia Eagles won against the The Buccaneers on Sept. 25. with a score of 25 – 11. Leaving the birds with a 3-0 winning streak.

A.J Brown, Eagle’s wide receiver, had 131 yards and nine catches from the game and D’Andre Swift, the team’s running back, with 16 carries for 130 yards. Three stops on Buccaneer’s first five plays by Zach Cunningham.

The Eagles are set to play the Washington Commanders on Oct. 1 at 1 p.m.

Be sure to grab your buddies, cold drinks, and that bucket of wings because it’s going to be a blasting green and white time!