Bucks: A good commuter school or a waste of time?

Bucks is a two-year commuter school that offers a variety of different classes and majors. The community college encompasses a diverse student body ranging from young, first-year-students to senior citizens who want to further their education. 
Bucks offers convenient class options, so that students with either full or part-time jobs or other priorities can still attend. 
When asked about their experience at Bucks, a group of students had some different ideas. 
“I think Bucks is just like high school, but I really like it here. The only thing is that the parking sucks,” Kathryn Yard, 18, a hospitality major, said.
When asked about the campus Yard said she thinks “It’s very easy to navigate through the campus. Everything is nice and close so I don’t have to walk very far to my classes.” 
The Newtown campus is small but well designed.  Everything is close and all of the buildings are clearly labeled. 
Another positive opinion about Bucks came from Jon Wood. Wood, 19, a communications major, said “Bucks is awesome, and I don’t really mind the parking.” 
Wood found an effective way to kill some time in between classes.
“If I had a break in my day or if I was waiting for a friend I would take a nap in my car,” Wood said. 
Some people at Bucks, however, did not speak so fondly. Louis Craley, 18, an undeclared major, said, “I hate it here. I’m only here because I’m saving money to go to another school.” 
Craley went on to say what he specifically didn’t like about Bucks. He said “The parking sucks and I hate living at home, but it’s a nice way to save money though.” 
The majority of students seem to have a problem with the parking here at Bucks.  Being a commuter school, parking is difficult every semester, because everyone drives and there are a limited number of spaces.    
Most students come to Bucks because the tuition is relatively affordable.
Quinn Thibault, 19, liberal arts major, was asked why he chose to come to Bucks and stated, “Bucks was my first choice because it’s cheap. I didn’t want to be buried in student loans, plus it’s close.” 
When asked if he liked living at home and commuting, Quinn said, “Yeah I like living at home. It gives me a chance to work at my part-time job.” 
Quinn had the same idea that most students who attend Bucks have: They can work and go to school. 
Bucks does a great job of scheduling classes to best meet your needs and it seems that most students are very happy with their choice to come here.  Bucks checks out to be a pretty good place to learn and for many students is just as good as any four-year college.