We want you!

…to contribute!

Contribution is fuel for our engines, both from the College and the students.  Please contact us at [email protected] with your submissions for stories, advertisements and features.

Have an event and need the word to get out? Maybe a strong opinion you would like others to hear?  We’ll be happy to help you. Tell us how you feel and ask us questions!

We also want to answer your questions.  Do you have a problem with the campus or one of its departments? A question about the clubs or our newspaper? Just need advice in general? Send us an email.

Let us know if you feel there is somebody on campus that deserves recognition.

Maybe you know a member of the Bucks community that overcomes adversity.  Maybe you think Millennials are the worst generation ever- let us know!  I love the new Coca-Cola commercial.  Does that bother you?

This newspaper loves stories and we love feedback from our professors, employees and students.  If you have any comments about the College’s facilities or administration we urge you to contact us with your sentiments and opinions.  If you’re interested in being featured in an article, e-mail us.

We ourselves are part of the “Centurion Newspaper Club”.  Students who want to write for us or contribute can come see us in Rollins 127. Club meetings are at 12:30 every Thursday.

We are the voice of the students and the campus.  We want to talk about the concerns of the students and the problems people may have with the College.  So, help us to help you, and keep us informed.