Bucks host virtual comedy event.

Bucks is hosting a new monthly virtual comedy series in hopes to give students a good laugh during stressful times.

“Big Laughs on Campus,” hosted by comedy veteran Marc Kaye, is a series that features nationally touring comedians headlining from the comfort of their homes. The series goes on for an hour, starting at 7:30 p.m., and airs every third Thursday through December. The next event will be held on Nov. 19.

Kaye has performed in clubs across the country and is also an avid writer and musician. He is the founder of Eliro, a company that combines the discipline of marketing and the creativity of humor and improv to help train, develop content, and drive strategic planning.

Alongside Kaye, the series will feature comedians Chris Coccia and Mahesh Kotagi.

Coccia is a frequent guest on several Philadelphia radio shows, and works everywhere from the county club’s top comedy clubs to corporate events to colleges. He is a past winner of the Purina Pet Comedy Challenge and has appeared on Comedy Central, The Game Show Network and XM Radio.

Kotagi is often spotted in comedy clubs in Los Angeles and New York City. He was voted “best of the fest” at the 2019 Burbank Comedy Festival. Kotagi also hosts a podcast called “No More Tokens!” about diversity in the entertainment industry.

Tickets are free, but donations are encouraged to support various fundraising campaigns that benefit Bucks students. Donations are accepted for the college’s Gateway to Economic Self Sufficiency scholarship. Go to tinyurl.com/DonateBucks to make a donation.

Free tickets must be reserved at bucks.edu/tickets. A link to view the event will be sent by email after registration.

“Big Laughs on Campus” continues Dec. 17 with Tracy Locke and Sean Conway benefiting the Bucks Student Emergency Fund. So register, kick back, and allow yourself to have some laughs.