Students should check out Anime club

Do you like watching TV Shows, do you enjoy animation, do you like to watch Japanese Television shows, well come on down to join the Anime club. For people those are unfamiliar with the term anime. The word anime is an abbreviation for the word animation. In Japan the word is to refer to all animation.

Although, outside of Japan anime has become a term for Japanese animation.  Anime has become an international phenomenon it has been attracting a lot of fans over the years by millions of people all over the world and it is also being translated into many different languages as well.  In recent years the growing interest in Japanese culture fostered by anime can be observed around the world.

For example more and more travel agencies are organizing tours in Japan to visit museums, anime fairs, and sites linked to the famous anime series. The anime genre has a huge abundance of fans. There is speculation that just in the United States there are over 50 million people who watch anime. There are tons of apps where you can watch just anime alone there is Funimationnow, Crunchyroll, VRV, and AnimeFC are just the most popular apps when it comes to anime. All these apps are very common among people who are very into anime; the apps bring you a step closer to watching anime by bringing the newest episode with the best quality and translation to which ever language you may speak.

The anime club is to be said by one of the club members “a great opportunity to make new friends and talk about different varies of anime.”  The same club member insisted the contribution to being in this club is to “be more social interactive and bring in all kinds of people to watch and talk about anime.” In case you were wondering what is anime exactly maybe you have watched it or at least have heard it mentioned. Pokémon, Dragon Ball Z, Naruto Shippuden, One Piece, Death note, and HunterxHunter are all popular anime shows in their own rights and if these shows still do not ring a bell maybe Ash, Pikachu, Goku, Vegeta, Naruto, Sasuke, Luffy, Roronoa, Light, L, Gon, and Killua all these names are the main characters for their respected shows going through the list to Pokémon to HunterxHunter.

Most of these television shows share a common goal of wanting to be the best and saving their love ones. Most of the anime shows are filled with action packed fighting style and comedy. These shows also most likely bring an emotional side to the main characters. If you are watching the shows from the start you can see how most of these characters are at a disadvantage and they overcome their problems to save the world. For the most part this is how most of these shows gain a fan base people watching this type of anime either relates to the character or they feel for them.

Anyway, if any of these things peeked your interest in to joining the anime club or if you were unaware that we had one and is a big fan of anime. The anime club meets two times a week from 2pm to 5pm at Grupp Hall. Tuesday and Wednesday is when they meet on Tuesdays they meet in room 253. Wednesday is in room 256. I hope this article inspires more people to want to join the anime club.